As we continue to grow over here at Collider Video, more needs arise including the need for sharp, detailed oriented person to help us determine the costs and budgets for upcoming projects as well as track and manage the finances of our existing productions. Basically, we need a studio Line Producer. This vital role will be working alongside our senior management team to ensure all of our creative efforts can run smoothly and on budget.
LINE PRODUCER RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE:
- Developing budgets for upcoming and proposed projects
- Keep track of expenses of existing and ongoing projects
- Work with Programming Coordinator and Production Manager to keep track of all freelancer talent expenses
- Work with Programming Coordinator and Production Manager to track staff expenses and reimbursements
- Work with Complex Head Office personnel to ensure all proper finance and expense procedures are followed correctly
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR:
- Fluent in Microsoft Excel and Google Sheets
- Experience in working with production budgets
- Dedicated to the principles of teamwork
- Able to take direction
- Familiarity with Movie Magic budgeting software
- Lives in the Los Angeles area. Office is in Burbank (not flexible on this)
The successful candidate will be a full-time staff member with a salary starting at $50k/year along with benefits.
If interested please send along a resume to email@example.com. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Thanks!